PRIVATE LABEL
CLOTHING
MANUFACTURER

FABRICS DESIGN
DESIGN & COLLECTION
PRODUCTION
QUALITY CONTROL

private label clothing manufacturers turkeyAt Gurex Textile, as one of the esteemed men’s/women’s private label clothing manufacturers in Turkey, we pride ourselves on delivering a distinguished range of clothing production and manufacturing services, meticulously tailored to encompass every stage from initial concept to final delivery. Specializing in an array of textiles, our expertise as one of the private label clothing manufacturers extends to crafting bespoke apparel collection designs, inspired by customer-provided mood boards. We excel in fabric innovation, ensuring each material is selected and developed to meet the highest standards of QUALITY and STYLE.

Gurex’s product range is extensive, encompassing casual wear and sportswear. As one of the leading men’s/women’s private label clothing manufacturers, with a sharp focus on ladies wear, which constitutes 90% of our clothing production, we have established ourselves as a leader in this segment. The remaining 10 percent of apparel production is evenly distributed between men’s and children’s wear, showcasing our versatility and commitment as one of the private label clothing manufacturers to catering to a diverse audience. For women, our offerings include stylish tops, t-shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts, blouses, skirts, dresses, pants, jackets, and jogging suits. Our men's collection predominantly features t-shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts, pants, and jackets, while our children's line includes t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, skirts, and dresses.

SUSTAINABLE
GREEN FUTURE

Gurex Textile upholds an unwavering commitment to sustainability, meticulously integrating eco-friendly practices and materials to pave the way for a greener future. In line with this commitment, we offer men’s/women’s private label clothing services, allowing brands to align their collections with these sustainable practices. We place paramount importance on quality, ensuring that each garment, including our private label clothing, not only meets but surpasses industry standards. This approach embodies dedication to excellence and social responsibility through employee care and engagement activities.

PRIVATE LABEL CLOTHING PRODUCTION PROCESS

Our private label clothing production capabilities are comprehensive, covering the entire process including fabric design, sampling, design, production, quality control and logistics. Production journey begins with the careful selection of yarn, followed by knitting, dyeing, cutting, and sewing, culminating in stringent quality control measures. Furthermore, Gurex Textile is committed to offering flexible shipping solutions, catering to the diverse needs of our global clientele. In the near future, we are excited to expand our repertoire with the inclusion of woven outerwear.

clothing fabrics design, clothing Mmnufacturers Turkey

FABRICS DESIGN

Innovative design, offering a wide range of high-quality, durable fabrics like cotton, viscose, wool, and blends. Comfort, style, and sustainability with advanced techniques for a unique aesthetic. With options for organic and certificated materials, custom designs with various washing, dyeing, and processing techniques.
READ MORE...

private label clothing design

DESIGN & COLLECTION

Private label clothing collections tailored to individual preferences. Reviewing technical packs, including fabric and color choices, to suggest unique designs or alternatives from their extensive fabric archives. Designs aligned with brand identity and market demands, enhancing the brand's unique appeal.
READ MORE...

clothing production, clothing manufacturers turkey

PRODUCTION

In-house cutting for precision and quality. Subcontractors for sewing and embroideries, each specializing in different aspects. Printing capabilities include screen and roller techniques, and various other print methods. Customizable  labeling and branding. Storyboard assistance to ensure branding aligment.
READ MORE...

clothing quality control

QUALITY CONTROL & SUSTAINABILITY

Inspections for quality assurance, including physical and chemical safety. Commitment to sustainable practices, certified by GOTS & OCS. Focusing on environmental sustainability, recycling electronic waste and reducing energy consumption. Fostering a positive workplace while maintaining product excellence.
READ MORE...